A homemade warm muffin made fresh in only 3 minutes.
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tbsp water
1 tbsp sugar
1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp flour
1⁄2 tsp baking powder
1⁄4 apple, finely chopped
2 tsp shredded coconut, divided
- Whisk together first five ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Add flour, Apple Pie Spice, and baking powder, and blend in well.
- Fold in apple.
- Divide batter into two lightly oiled mugs or molds.
- Sprinkle each top with 1 tsp coconut.
- Microwave on high for 1 1⁄2 - 2 minutes.