Make a big batch of meatballs and freeze for easy meals later.
2 lbs (900 g) lean ground beef, chicken, pork, or soy
2 tbsp low sodium or gluten free soy sauce
2 cups homemade or store-bought coleslaw
1⁄2 cup Sesame Ginger Dressing, prepared
butter or iceberg lettuce leaves
chopped cilantro, optional
won ton crisps, optional
Roasted Garlic Aioli , prepared, optional
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Combine all meatball ingredients in a mixing bowl. To prevent sticking, moisten hands with water and form about 2 tbsp of mixture into evenly shaped meatballs.
- Arrange meatballs about 1" apart on a Sheet Pan lined with a Sheet Pan Liner. Bake for 5–8 min
- Reduce oven temperature to 350° F (175° C) and continue cooking for about 15 min, or until meatballs are fully cooked.
- Meanwhile, combine coleslaw mix and prepared dressing in a serving bowl.
- Assemble lettuce wrap. Simply place meatballs in lettuce wrap, top with coleslaw, cilantro, wonton crisps and aioli as desired.