Serve with 1 cup sliced vegetables and 1 small wholegrain bun.
1 large sweet potato
1 pkg Thai Coconut Soup Seasoning
2 cups hot water
1 can (14 oz/398 ml) coconut milk
2 heads baby bok choy
1 block (454 g) medium-firm tofu
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1⁄2 lime, optional
- Dice sweet potato into small cubes, you should have about 2 cups. Place in Round or Multipurpose Steamer; cover, microwave on high 6 min, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in Wok, combine seasoning, hot water, and coconut milk. Cover; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to a simmer.
- Meanwhile, coarsely chop bok choy, you should have about 2 cups. Drain tofu, measure out 1 1⁄2 cups. Save remainder for use at a later date.
- Add bok choy, tofu, mushrooms, and sweet potato to wok. Simmer for 1 min.
- Using 2-in-1 Citrus Press, squeeze in juice from lime, if desired.
To lower the amount of saturated fat in the recipe, simply use light coconut milk.
Swap tofu with cooked chicken or shrimp.
For a protein boost, add leftover tofu to your morning smoothie—you won’t even taste it!